COVID-19 Update - Now offering optional telehealth phone and video consultations
Peaceful Mind Psychology is hiring psychologists!
We are currently seeking psychologists who possess the following qualities:
- Warm and caring personalities with positive attitudes
- Exceptional ability to build rapport with clients including competency in micro-counselling skills
- An interest in our practice and alignment with our values of honesty, kindness and empathy
We offer our psychologists the following:
- Beautiful and professional consulting rooms
- Ongoing training in very niche area of eating disorder and body image treatment
- Ongoing peer consult groups
- 9-5pm reception support
- A lovely community of like-minded psychologists
Interested in joining our lovely team?
Please send your resume into firstname.lastname@example.org and include in your cover letter the following:
- What do you value most in your approach to therapeutic work?
- Why Peaceful Mind Psychology?
- How would a friend or family member describe your personality?